Gucci Loafer Clasp Issue

GucciGoneWild

Sep 2, 2019
Hi all, I’ve had my loafers for about a year and the other day I noticed that the buckle on the right foot has come apart. I posted some pictures here. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I try to exchange at the store where I got them or just bring them to a shoe repair and see what they can do? Any advice is appreciated (:

236DB16A-9FFB-4C69-95B3-FED7543FA6AB.jpeg

9D67FE33-2D4C-4CA5-846F-D8DB3D9630F6.jpeg

3201FC0A-EE8F-4C91-A0ED-FE557B0B1572.jpeg

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Quick take it back to Gucci and see if they can repair, you may still be ahead of the guarantee.

No, it's never, ever happened to me and I have quite a few pairs going back years.

GucciGoneWild

Sep 2, 2019
Quick take it back to Gucci and see if they can repair, you may still be ahead of the guarantee.

No, it's never, ever happened to me and I have quite a few pairs going back years.
Thank you for the advice! I’ve only had them for one year but I thought it might be too late to bring back :/ I actually just dropped it off at a shoe place around the corner on a whim and went I went back this afternoon they fixed it! Was $4. If it comes apart again though I’ll definitely bring it to Gucci. This shouldn’t really happen for a $400 shoe lol

And sounds good on the thread going down haha i panicked in the moment and needed to know how to fix the shoes

Reactions: papertiger

Ringoroll

Nov 17, 2018
Thank you for the advice! I’ve only had them for one year but I thought it might be too late to bring back :/ I actually just dropped it off at a shoe place around the corner on a whim and went I went back this afternoon they fixed it! Was $4. If it comes apart again though I’ll definitely bring it to Gucci. This shouldn’t really happen for a $400 shoe lol

And sounds good on the thread going down haha i panicked in the moment and needed to know how to fix the shoes
In future your SA should be able to send these into Gucci for repairs for you. (A $4.00 fix was probably faster, though!)

Reactions: GucciGoneWild