Gucci Lining

1. Hi all..Does anyone here know what the inside of the medium (chain)horsebit guccissima (in chocolate) is like? I LOVE that bag!! I'm so ready to purchase from the website...but I saw one on eBay w/ brown lining and one w/ horsebit lining...different fabrics for different years? I prefer the horsebit lining..Thanx so much !!:yahoo:

2. hi there, I have the chocholate guccissima large tote and it has the horsebit lining. Beware eBay is full of replica's and scam artists. Buy from a reputable shop when in doubt. Personally I am against buying handbags off of eBay because of my experience and all the stories that I have heard. If you are not a seasoned veteran and expert on Gucci go to a reputable dealer. You may be wasting your money on a replica.

3. Thanx for your reply....I wouldn't buy Gucci on e-bay either..I was just curious what the lining would be..It doesn't tell you on the website...However I've had good luck purchasing Coach on e-bay...I have several pieces and I'm on line and in the Coach boutique all the time..I KNOW what is fake a mile away....I'll let everyone know when I get the nerve to purchase that bag...Of course I'd have to get the wallet too....But I just bought carpet for my house!! *** sob *** :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice