Gucci lines

ches.

May 23, 2020
Hi! Been trying to read about Gucci's history the past few days, and wanted to get information about Gucci from more well-versed people.

What differentiates a Gucci Broadway bag from a Frame bag from a Totem bag? Are they three separate lines?

Appreciate if you can fill me in!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Hi! Been trying to read about Gucci's history the past few days, and wanted to get information about Gucci from more well-versed people.

What differentiates a Gucci Broadway bag from a Frame bag from a Totem bag? Are they three separate lines?

Appreciate if you can fill me in!

Gucci Broadway is basically a generic name Gucci calls most of their evening bags

The Frame and Totem bags are different bag lines. The Frame has a a gold print around the flap and body of a a bamboo handle, structured bag. The Totem had a large butterfly/heart at the end of a web-stripe on a more casual line of bags. If you want to see pictures just google the line names and click images.

Reactions: ches.

ches.

May 23, 2020
Gucci Broadway is basically a generic name Gucci calls most of their evening bags

The Frame and Totem bags are different bag lines. The Frame has a a gold print around the flap and body of a a bamboo handle, structured bag. The Totem had a large butterfly/heart at the end of a web-stripe on a more casual line of bags. If you want to see pictures just google the line names and click images.
Thanks a lot! I have been looking all over the internet. :smile:

Reactions: papertiger