Gucci leather vs. fabric large chain horsebit hobo

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Hello, ladies!! I am thinking of getting my FIRST gucci bag, and I am wondering if I should get the Large Chain Horsebit Hobo in black leather or black fabric. What have your experiences with them been? Thanks!:smile:

I think the leather is classic. I to am trying to decided which Gucci to get for my first purchase. I am torn between the brown Guccissima leather or the plain black leather.[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

Guccissima leather is soo nice..I have a large chocholate brown guccissma tote and a large guccissima boston..stamped leather is so unique and exclusive to Gucci..also I heard it is hard to copy for the fakers on ebay...good luck

I agree with everyone else so far - leather! The chocolate brown guccissima is TDF!!!

Btw, I think EMMY just bought a chocolate brown guccissima horsebit hobo. I'm not sure if she's received it yet, but you might want to ask her how she's finding it...

Thanks for the responses, ladies!! After calling up the nearest Gucci store and chatting with the SA, I have def. decided to get leather:smile:

I agree with you all that the chocolate gussima leather is TDF, but I havvvvvve to get a black bag! I have so many brown bags that if I buy another one, I am going to put myself in a mental institution!! LOL:upsidedown: :upsidedown:

This will put my purchase back a month or so b/c now I have to come up with the extra $ that the leather one will cost. I think in the long run, though, that the all leather one is def. worth the price.:yes:

Thanks for all the input:yahoo: