Gucci Large Horsebit??

moe said:
dceneus what size is yours? i bought the large one that jessica simpson use to carry and i'm 5"10. I think the medium is too small for me but my girlfriends think the large one is still too big for me!!
what color do you have? i was thinking maybe if i got it in black it would be a different story.

I have in black leather. Its the large hobo. It's a big bag in general. But for you height its perfect. I love it on me. I think the medium is cute but I LOVE THE LARGE ONE. Don't mind what the others say. Just rock and they will soon change their mind.

Thanks for the reply BagLovingMom! I have my eye on the Black GG fabric. Which ones do you have so far? If you have a husband/boyfriend, does he think you're crazy for spending 1,000+ on handbags? Mine does! : (

^^^ I have the blk and tan leather. I really love that blk fabric one, I like the silver hardware on that one, the brown/beige fabric looks really nice too--it's just a great bag, consistently turns heads!! lemme tell you, I got both the bags at once and my hubby was pissed (didn't last though) he usually humors my bag sickness, but this time he was like 3G %$^&! Whatever, I work too hee hee!!

I got a large dark brown one for christmas, I was shocked when I opened it, it was HUGE!! then I filled it with heavy thing and hung it on a chair for a hour or 2, and it alrealdy looked a lot better, the leather is really soft, does look a bit silly when it's half empty, so I always carry a small, light weight jacket with me (to fill out the bag) I love my horsebit-hobo!! white must will be great for summer!

I have it in black and I love it. it does brush up against alot of stuff though so if it were white it would be dirty. I love the size and have got nothing but compliments on it.

jade109 said:
I'm like 5'2" and looks pretty big on me. :amuse: So anywayz what i'm trying to say is try the medium one.

I agree! I saw my friend carrying a large blue guccissima hobo and it didn't look nice on her at all. My friend's about the same height as you are, and she has a really small frame to add. I mean, my friend's gorgeous, and the bag is beautiful, but them together? I don't think so... :hrmm:

that large horsebit really is huge...for day i could see pulling it off, even using it as my on-the-plane travel bag

but the medium intrigues me because i could use in the evening as well with no problem , for example: at a restaurant or popping into a club or lounge. the larger size would just be too big to do that