Gucci Jewel Dragon Chain handbag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is for DoughGirl .... I found the Gucci bag you were looking for on bluefly.com Here's a pic of it.
    [​IMG]

2. I saw that bag in a number of magazines a while back, and I believe I saw it on my trip to NYC last year...isn't it about $3,000+?

3. i LOVE that bag. one of my gave gucci bags. i don't own it though!

4. That's one cool purse. There were others that totally looked like pieces of art!

5. I saw this too! hmm, maybe I should buy it...NOT! It is a little over $3000. YIKES!!!

Very nice looking bag!

6. It's on bluefly.com for $3,840. They say that price is 20% off retail. I dunno ....

7. someone on the board has it and i believe the retail price was about $4300 plus tax.

8. good morning ladies,

I am looking for a Gucci bag part of the last Tom Ford collection--- gold skin with dragon embellishment- Gold nugget chain
    any ideas?

9. What a beauty!

10. :tup:

11. wow, this thread is over 2 years old.....

12. I got mine from a personal shopper who works with the outlets. Her email is outletsource@gmail.com I paid $1500.

It came with a store receipt. The price was blocked off but I was able to take it to Gucci to authenticate and they confirmed the purchase as authentic.

I love this bag, no one has it out of my friends but me!!

13. we would love to see pic :yes: