Gucci in Washington State?

peachy_gurl

*ms. shoppaholic*
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Hi ladies,

I had searched the forums and found out that they sell Gucci at the Nordstrom in seattle downtown. I also heard that they carry Gucci at the Nordstrom in Bellevue, I was wondering if that was true! I plan to head down to the states on Monday and I want to check out their Gucci stuff there. I just want to make sure they have it so I don't go there and find out they don't carry Gucci!

TIA!!!

Yes, they have Gucci departments at Nordstrom. I've been to both the Seattle and Bellevue stores but, from what I remember, they seemed rather small and have limited selection (at least compared to the Hotel Van which is a free-standing boutique ). IMO, the Bellevue store seemed to have more bags -- they had Chloe, Marc Jacobs, etc. Mind you, I was there last year so things could've changed.

Happy shopping and have a fun trip! :nuts:

thanks girls!
I just figured since I'll be going down to see if I can get a cheaper bag down there compared to Cdn prices :P. Now I have to figure out which store to go to!! heehee :smile:

Also, the half yearly sale is coming up (first week of June I believe) and I was told by one of their SA that some of their Gucci will be on sale. He just wasn't sure which ones.

oh gosh..bring me too peachy_gurl!! LOL just kidding. i think i'm going to head down there during early march too! just to see whats up at the sales down there :smile: i dont really think the prices will be MUCH better than ones in vancouver though..maybe just a different selection

oh gosh..bring me too peachy_gurl!! LOL just kidding. i think i'm going to head down there during early march too! just to see whats up at the sales down there :smile: i dont really think the prices will be MUCH better than ones in vancouver though..maybe just a different selection

haha!!! you mean your going early June! :P not march!!
I have to find out the exact sale date, and when I do, I'll let you know!!!
Your right the prices might be the same, but you never know :graucho:

The Pacific Place parking garage reimburses parking i think $2 when you receipt at the concierge @ Nordstrom ( right next to designer shoes). They give you tokens that you reimburse with the parking attendant when paying your way out.
True, both Nordstroms sell Gucci.

Hi,
I got the following info from Laura (SA in downtown Seattle store) about bags they have on presale now

Price List:
> * Gucci Peggy straw hobo $979 from 1495
> * Gucci Peggy straw tote $979 from 1495
> * Gucci Peggy anaconda tote $1969 from 2990
> * Gucci Britt large leather boston $1149 from 1755
> * Gucci Peggy leather tote $1209 from 1840
> * Gucci Peggy large signature tote $929 from 1420
> * Gucci Peggy small signature tote $889 from 1360
> * Gucci Peggy flora hobo $949 from 1450
> * Gucci Peggy anaconda hobo $2099 from 3150
> * Gucci Positano with lizard trim $1119 from 1700
> * Gucci Borsa Eclipse $469 from 725
> * Gucci Boulevard Bowler $589 from 895
> * Gucci Boulevard Tote $539 from 830
> * Gucci Boulevard Cross-body $509 from 780
> * Gucci Romy Flat Tote $1609 from 2450
> * Gucci Romy Satchel $1179 from 1795

Half yearly sale starts on Wednesday 6/6/07. I have more pictures but I guess I'm only limited to five here. Anyways, hope this helps.

Attachments

• Gucci Large Boston.jpg
    Gucci Large Boston.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Gucci Large Boston White.jpg
    Gucci Large Boston White.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Gucci Peggy anaconda hobo.jpg
    Gucci Peggy anaconda hobo.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Gucci Peggy Anaconda Tote.jpg
    Gucci Peggy Anaconda Tote.jpg