Gucci in multiples?

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I am fairly new to Gucci having hung around Chanel, Prada and other friends mostly. :biggrin: I accidentally happened upon the Gucci sale last week at Nordstrom and I sure have made up for lost time! It seemed too good to be true-40% off?!!!!!!

I can't believe how beautiful the leather is. One of the bags I really love is the Soho Shoulder bag with the chains. It is so lightweight and easy to carry.

It seems there may be more than one of these in my future. Do any of you own Gucci's in the same style and other colors? I know women that purchase multiples in the Chanel classic flaps.

Or would you be inclined to go for another style?

I own same style but different color/patterns in both LV and Gucci....however this is from quite a few years ago, presently I try to go for different styles for more versatility.... But IMO if you truly love a style then go for it! Sometimes a different color/pattern in the same style really change the look of a purse, so that's for you to decide. Hope that helps.

I own four bostons - tobacco guccissima, patent dark brown, light brown and the gg supreme stars. So yes I tend to gravitate towards this style or handheld satchels in general compared to hobos and tote.

I own four bostons - tobacco guccissima, patent dark brown, light brown and the gg supreme stars. So yes I tend to gravitate towards this style or handheld satchels in general compared to hobos and tote.

Wow. Many women would say hand held bags are hard to deal with; do you use these on a daily basis. I sometimes think hand helds are nice in that they take the pressure off your shoulder and back sometimes they work better with your outfit. And they are so pretty.

May I ask, why the question, is there something about Gucci that I'm missing?

It is true that Gucci always come up with new beautiful bags. It is also true that sometimes they even stop making their classics like the Jackie, BTH, etc, which is just silly

I have a few Bostons but they're different sizes, a couple are also 30 years apart in age. I also have whole family (5) of Horse-bit Chain bags from about 10 years ago.

I also have 2 large BTHs which is confusing to my mother as they are both also grey. However, they are different leathers and different colour hardware. It has it advantages though because my BF only thinks I have 1 :P

May I ask, why the question, is there something about Gucci that I'm missing?

It is true that Gucci always come up with new beautiful bags. It is also true that sometimes they even stop making their classics like the Jackie, BTH, etc, which is just silly

I have a few Bostons but they're different sizes, a couple are also 30 years apart in age. I also have whole family (5) of Horse-bit Chain bags from about 10 years ago.

I also have 2 large BTHs which is confusing to my mother as they are both also grey. However, they are different leathers and different colour hardware. It has it advantages though because my BF only thinks I have 1 :P

Quick ? What is a BTH?
Thank you

Now, I don't feel guilty about wanting more than one Boston now that I've seen this forum. I'm in trouble. hahaha. I've saw three Gucci Bostons that I want. I'm on the wait-list for one of them.

I am fairly new to Gucci having hung around Chanel, Prada and other friends mostly. :biggrin: I accidentally happened upon the Gucci sale last week at Nordstrom and I sure have made up for lost time! It seemed too good to be true-40% off?!!!!!!

I can't believe how beautiful the leather is. One of the bags I really love is the Soho Shoulder bag with the chains. It is so lightweight and easy to carry.

It seems there may be more than one of these in my future. Do any of you own Gucci's in the same style and other colors? I know women that purchase multiples in the Chanel classic flaps.

Or would you be inclined to go for another style?

I also own multiples in Gucci and LV. I tend to buy multiples in most things I like shoes, purses, dresses and so on lol. Here are my two Gucci twinsImageUploadedByPurseForum1401669417.254209.jpg