Gucci Iman triple strap problem...HELP!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recieved my black Gucci Iman ankle strap sandals and there is no serial # on the shoe. I have the t strap ones as well but they are ok ( they have a serial #) Do you think Saks sent me a fake pair? Does anyone else have the same problem? Any help appreciated. Thank you.

2. hmmm...i just checked mine, they have a (serial?) # on the underside of the front side leather part that goes over your toes, along with the size #. can you post pics of yours?

3. #3 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    Here are some pics. I seen yours ^ thats why I got confused. Hope someone can tell me whats going on. I didn't even get any dustbags....:cry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sorry, don't really know a lot about judging the authenticity - but they look real to me? Just wanted to say congrats on getting the black - I could only track them in coral for me, but would kill for those :smile: