Gucci Iman Shoe

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Does anyone have these cute shoes? I saw it in a magazine a few weeks ago and fell in love with them! It's really pricy though....if anyone has them i would like to hear your review of them! and pics too :smile:

I tried them on when it went on sale for $1000CAD.
I think it is true to size since I am a size 5, i tried the 5 on but the ankle part of it is quite loose. I don't know if it is because i have a really skinny feet or what not.
But I don't think it is hard to walk in at all because of the thick platform it is actually quite comfortable if the ankle straps fit you perfectly.

I found the Iman's (at least the tallest version/"105mm" as labeled on the box) to run very big, by at least 1/2 a size. For the smaller sizes it's probably best to size down one full size. I'm usually a 36 and took a 35 in my Iman's.....anything bigger and the ankle part would be too loose and it would be an ankle sprain awaiting to happen. As long as you get the right size it's a totally walkable shoe, esp. given how high the heel is.

yes very comfy pretty tall so some leg exercise there :smile: i love it .. just takes a while to put them on and take them off

some modeling pictures are on my thread below

I found the Iman's (at least the tallest version/"105mm" as labeled on the box) to run very big, by at least 1/2 a size. For the smaller sizes it's probably best to size down one full size. I'm usually a 36 and took a 35 in my Iman's.....anything bigger and the ankle part would be too loose and it would be an ankle sprain awaiting to happen. As long as you get the right size it's a totally walkable shoe, esp. given how high the heel is.

ITA, I am normally a 35.5 and sized down to a 34.5 and they are still roomy and the platform makes it comfortable. I love wearing them because I feel like a "normal" sized person, since I am 5'0 & 95lbs lol! I was worried that they would be wearing me since they're so high, but after seeing pictures of Jada Pinkett Smith wearing similar platform Ferragamos I went for it!