Gucci Iman Shoe

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have these cute shoes? I saw it in a magazine a few weeks ago and fell in love with them! It's really pricy though....if anyone has them i would like to hear your review of them! and pics too :smile:

[​IMG]

2. The shoe is for pre-order now

gucc.jpg
  3. wow! thanks for the pic! they look gorgeous on!!! wowza!!!! those are sooo expensive though..i think $1350 or so..are you planning on getting them Danielle?

4. Hi
    I guess this style is nothing for me. I will not buy this shoes.:nogood: I have the anniversary Sandale :heart::heart:

gucci.jpg
  5. i really want to get them.. any one tried them on? comfy?

6. bump? anyone? I'm also curious....Comfy? Hard to walk in thick platforms?

7. I tried them on when it went on sale for $1000CAD.
    I think it is true to size since I am a size 5, i tried the 5 on but the ankle part of it is quite loose. I don't know if it is because i have a really skinny feet or what not.
    But I don't think it is hard to walk in at all because of the thick platform it is actually quite comfortable if the ankle straps fit you perfectly.

8. I found the Iman's (at least the tallest version/"105mm" as labeled on the box) to run very big, by at least 1/2 a size. For the smaller sizes it's probably best to size down one full size. I'm usually a 36 and took a 35 in my Iman's.....anything bigger and the ankle part would be too loose and it would be an ankle sprain awaiting to happen. As long as you get the right size it's a totally walkable shoe, esp. given how high the heel is.

9. these are Beautiful! I want a pair

10. yes very comfy pretty tall so some leg exercise there :smile: i love it .. just takes a while to put them on and take them off

some modeling pictures are on my thread below

11. yea i have the 2 strap version and they are comfortable, even for a 8 month pregnant woman like me.

12. O Gosh, I want a pair sooooo bad, I just love the way they look. I am watching a pair on Eb** right now, they are selling for a little over 600.00 .Trying to decide

13. When I read your post; I had to laugh, I was just like you when I was 8 months pregnant, didn't stop me from wearing super high platforms.

14. ITA, I am normally a 35.5 and sized down to a 34.5 and they are still roomy and the platform makes it comfortable. I love wearing them because I feel like a "normal" sized person, since I am 5'0 & 95lbs lol! I was worried that they would be wearing me since they're so high, but after seeing pictures of Jada Pinkett Smith wearing similar platform Ferragamos I went for it!