Gucci Horsebit in pink?

1. gucci did make the horsebit hobo bag in that color, but i would assume the one in the above auction is a fake, seeing that the seller has an "authentic" chloe going for 34 dollars!

2. there was such a bag, as you can see jessica simpson is wearing it in that pic. but this one is definitely fake.

3. That bag was made- and quite rare. I can't tell you if I think this bag is authentic (because I am never all that good at that!), but I can tell you that the bag was made!

4. I own that bag! Raspberry Large Horsebit Hobo - yum.
    Got it last Spring (I'm thinking late March) @ Gucci in Dallas... and I love it! I'm not sure how many were even made, but I know when I saw the prototype @ Gucci I had to have it - and I think the pre-order list closed shortly after I signed up!

5. beautiful! One of the few gucci bags I like :biggrin:

6. i am making a purchase in eBay. i won the gucci horsebit hobo in pink. before paying, i would like to see more pictures of this bag. the seller sent me more pictures of it, and i just want to compare it ..thanks

7. yeah that bag was made :smile: when i saw it on j.simpson i fell in love with it. i have it & love it to death :smile:

8. Can I find this bag anyWhere? DesperatE! Authentic only

9. ^Try Bonanza, eBay, and online consignment stores. Unfortunately any posted on eBay/bonanza almost all are fake. During the time I gave my opinion on the authentication thread, I've never seen a real pink horsebit. Good luck trying to hunt one down! I'm sure if it's authentic, it will be quite pricey!

10. Well I own an authentic gucci pink horsebit hobo small bag and I know it's authentic. Just wanted the large style but I am convinced they are all fakes:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice