Gucci Horsebit Hobo and Small Hobo Bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know right?! It also comes in a rich Merlot hue. Now only if I could afford it....(Im still waiting for my daddy warbucks):P

2. I was thinking of another YSL bag, but since you've brought up the Mombasa, I admit it bears a greater likeness to the Gucci horsebit than the Vincennes.

On a side note, the Vincennes is the sh*t! Wooooo~ :biggrin: If I had a choice, I'd go with a YSL hobo instead of Gucci. :idea:

3. Medium horsebit.

4. That is beautiful :love: I saw it on the Gucci Web site while surfing around yesterday.

I was hoping you guys would say the medium one ;)

5. I am loving the YSL bags, but if you really want the Gucci, go for the medium!

6. Have to go with the medium hobo! :amuse:

7. I like the large one. I like how the bag slouches. the medium doesn't seem to do that. Does it? Does anyone have a picture of themselves in the medium horsebit in leather? Could you post one? Thanks?

8. Medium Horsebit!

9. this is not in ur list, but i prefer the large horsebit!

10. i have the large one..but it's a bit heavy..

11. I really love the chocolate guccisima

12. I tried on a Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo for a minute or so while shopping, and it felt a little awkward, like it was too big to stay on my shoulder. Does it feel OK for those of you carry one regularly...and does it ever get uncomfortable to carry??

13. I have the med, i kinda wished i got the large. The large slouches much better.

14. Hey Christina,

Are the medium horsebit and hobo on sale?? i love them tooo.....!!! my birthday is next month, im working on my husband!!!!

15. MEDIUM!!! And aren't they going on sale soon too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice