Gucci Horsebit Hobo and Small Hobo Bags

1. Help me choose! I've fallen in love with a couple of Gucci bags :love: I really like the Medium Horsebit Hobo ($750)

[​IMG]

and the Small Hobo ($655)

[​IMG]

Megs, I know you have the Horsebit Hobo in leather. How do you like it? I'm favoring the medium size over the large - I really don't carry that much stuff in my bag.

I'm going to go to the Gucci store while on my lunch sometime this week to check them out. I work only 10 minutes from the mall - don't know if that's a good thing or bad! :toung:

2. The medium one. i've been stalking the large one but am too cheap to buy it.

3. I seem to be leaning toward the medium hobo, too... I'm splurging and treating myself to a Christmas present this year :biggrin:

4. Medium Horsebit Hobo!! I saw someone sporting one today at the mall and it looked good on her.

5. I have the large in leather and it is simply GORGEOUS!! I'd say the medium, the style is divine!

6. Medium Horsebit.

7. I would definately go for the medium one, but if possible, for the large one just because of all that extra, slouchy room ! :biggrin:

8. I have the medium, and I love it!! :biggrin:

9. Medium, while I wasn't too impressed with them in person that size is definitely much better than the small!

10. I like the handle on the medium... for some reason, it reminds me of this one particular YSL bag... bleh, I don't know what it's called. -_-

11. ^^^is it the one with the mombasa horn?

12. I like the top one better but Im more in love w/the all leather monogrammed ones like the one that used to be my avatar.

13. Blue "Guccissima".

blue guccissima.jpg
  14. I forgot to mention this, I really like this bag in the fur! If I were a gucci fan it would totally be mine :biggrin:

15. Ooohh.. this one IS delicious looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice