Gucci Horsebit Hobo and Small Hobo Bags

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Help me choose! I've fallen in love with a couple of Gucci bags :love: I really like the Medium Horsebit Hobo ($750)

and the Small Hobo ($655)

Megs, I know you have the Horsebit Hobo in leather. How do you like it? I'm favoring the medium size over the large - I really don't carry that much stuff in my bag.

I'm going to go to the Gucci store while on my lunch sometime this week to check them out. I work only 10 minutes from the mall - don't know if that's a good thing or bad! :toung:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Iluvbags said:
The medium one. i've been stalking the large one but am too cheap to buy it.
I seem to be leaning toward the medium hobo, too... I'm splurging and treating myself to a Christmas present this year :biggrin:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Medium Horsebit Hobo!! I saw someone sporting one today at the mall and it looked good on her.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I would definately go for the medium one, but if possible, for the large one just because of all that extra, slouchy room ! :biggrin:

riotstar

bag scout
Nov 10, 2005
L.A.
I like the handle on the medium... for some reason, it reminds me of this one particular YSL bag... bleh, I don't know what it's called. -_-

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
I like the top one better but Im more in love w/the all leather monogrammed ones like the one that used to be my avatar.