Gucci Hobo Britt- What do you think??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so tempted right now! Opinions please! Yay or nay...

[​IMG]

2. Love it.

3. Yay, I got one in guccissima and absolutely love it!!!

4. i like the large britt in brown leather....

5. I was going to buy it, but it's python and they won't ship to California. :shocked::crybaby:I hope someone gets this, it is going for such a great price!

6. I tried it on in the guccisima and it was such a great fit! Congrats!!!! which color did you get?

7. Yummy! I may have just found the next bag I want on my "GIMME!" list!:yes:

Now if the FedEx truck would just get here today with my new Amalfi!!! I'm so tired of waiting!!!:crybaby:

8. I don't know what color :shame: My husband bought it for me, it's a really pretty light grey color and there are pics in the "My husband just bought me ..." thread.

9. I like this bag in brown leather too.. just not python.

10. YAY!! Love it!

11. whomever is thinking of purchasing should wait until gucci.com has there sale 12/5 because they mark down 40% and saks,NM etc marks down only 30%

12. yay go for it

13. oh, that bag is HOT! I love the exotics! The python is stunning! If you get her please post pics:P