Gucci Hasler Shoulder Bag...Opinions?

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Hey girls. I am a huge Gucci fan and buy their shoes every year all year, but have not bought a bag in a over a year other than the Gucci Positano tote, which my sister has conveniently "borrowed". Basically, she has stated that she is not giving it back. LOL But, that's ok b/c she's my sister. :heart:

Anyways, I was able to grab the Gucci Hasler Medium Shoulder Bag in White. Do any of you have it? Is it a good size? Is it easy to carry on your shoulder or is one of those they say is a shoulder bag and is more suited for carrying in the arms? I have never tried it on IRL. All thoughts would be appreciated! :P

Oh, and I have the white mid-heel Gucci Britt slides already in my closet to go with it too. :smile:
productImagesPopup.jhtml

Attachments

• Gucci Hasler Medium Shoulder Bag.jpg
    Gucci Hasler Medium Shoulder Bag.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 104
Yeah it totally reminds of that bag. Are these in the outlets? I don't live near an outlet, so I wouldn't know. It just popped up randomly on NM and I was lucky to grab it. White bags scare me and I have never bought one, but I have bought 2 in the last 2 weeks now. LOL

I have always liked the Boston itself too, but it just wasn't comfortable for me on my shoulder and I wanted that option.