GUCCI handbag & wallets at Ideeli on Jan 30th!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i dont get it? more info??

2. Gucci bags on sale, Friday. It's pretty simple. :cloud9:

3. You have to be a member. HOw do I do that?

4. Try googling ideeli invite. There are some floating around on shopping oriented sites.

5. #6 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    yep, what adoptastray said.

6. Do anyone have experience with Ideeli's sale? It says that up to 44%, but I usually see Gucci sale on Gucci's website for up to 60% thou.

7. hahah.. I think it will sold out really quickly.. unless you are 1st row customers ....

8. just go to the main page of ideeli.com they have a link you can click on and join, it says 'lifestyle magazine readers click here to join'. that should sign you up no problem.

9. ^^^Thanks just did it!

10. yea so its not preety simple you have to be a member and some people didn't know how to do so...;)

11. thanks for posting, i haven't checked that website for a while due to the Saks sale, but will do Friday. ;)

12. nvrmd

13. I just logged on and noticed the prices aren't that great, all sales are final, and the selection is pretty slim and mostly sold out to 1st row members.