Gucci Give Away On Ellen

OMG! She gave it out as a x-mas gift??? I need to be in the studio audience for a daytime talk show! I was on 2 late night shows and got NOTHING AT ALL! I wonder how long in advance you have to sign up to be on Ellen's show b/c I heard the wait for Oprah is CRAZY

I've been to the View and Regis and Kelly (twice), and nothing! My moms been to The View like 5 times, and never when they were giving anything out. A few years ago I went to TRL and got a Blink 182 CD and tshirt...but I would rather have a Gucci:smile:

OMG! She gave it out as a x-mas gift??? I need to be in the studio audience for a daytime talk show! I was on 2 late night shows and got NOTHING AT ALL! I wonder how long in advance you have to sign up to be on Ellen's show b/c I heard the wait for Oprah is CRAZY

I wanted to go for my anniversary. They post online when it is time to get tickets for a particular month. One day it said "all Feb. dates full please check back for March". THE NEXT NIGHT it said "all Feb. dates full please check back for April".

I was like, WTF?