Gucci Gift Giving Event

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got invited to a "Gift Giving" event at my local store. Has anyone ever been, is this just cocktails and shopping or is there any actual incentive to going?

mrsdrj likes this.
  2. I started a new thread to ask this but then realized it may be better to ask here instead, so delete whichever accordingly if necessary. I was invited to a “gift giving” event at my local store, is this just champagne and shopping or is there any incentive on going? Thanks!

3. Not sure. Probably just a pre-Christmas/Holiday 2019/Cruise 2020 preview with canapés, champers and something to go home with. Only the Zumi even was different with spoken poetry and a DJ set (with Zumi at the turntable).

My rule is if I'm out and about anyway I'll go but I won't make a long trip especially. I've just been to a couple of Gucci events in the past month and the last was similar, after-hours, nibbles, lots of drink and then we were handed potpourri in sachets at the end of the evening, it was nice.

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Thanks I appreciate it! I have to RSVP so maybe I’ll go and see.

papertiger likes this.