Gucci gg pattern, chic or tacky?

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Hi:smile: I'm usually on the LV or Chanel forum..I only own black Chanels and balenciagas and Lvs, mono and ebene. I need a little messenger bag to wear out with my 2 year old to the park, etc and I don't want to spend More than $400 because it's going to be a throw around mommy bag. So I found a brand new Gucci messenger for a very good price. I have one vintage gucci that was passed down to me, but thats it. Question is, do most of you who own Chanel, Bal and LV find the gucci GG pattern tacky? Or is it classic? It fits my lifestyle right now..
attachment.php

is it cute? thanks!

Attachments

• gucci01a-1.jpg
    gucci01a-1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 2,797
If you own LV then I can't see how the GG mono (created 50 years ago) is any more or less tacky. If you like it, that's all that matters :yes:

It is very classic. You know they will always sell that bag. I don't personally on me like monogram, but I do know that these bags are classic. If you love it enjoy it!

i like the monogram but i prefer the subtle look with the black on black or brown on brown so the mongram is not as noticeable. I find it's a very casual looking logo so only wear with jeans or dressed down, wouldn't wear the GG logo if i was dressed up

Definitely Classic, Chanel, LV, Gucci, and even Fendi have been around for so long they are classic and their bags never really go out of style unless you get a fad bag like the Fendi Spy. You can never go wrong with the traditional monogram.

There are more fakes made in classic pattern, because they're as the name implies - classic. So I tent to shy away from classics.. Just another point to be considered :smile: