Gucci Galaxy bag hobo

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
The Galaxy came from A/W 2009-10. That is the med version but it also came in large (which was very large)

If I remember rightly it came in black, metallic magenta and dark blue, certainly not brown. Not a bad price for the Galaxy ^.

Gucci will be making a similar model (as in flatish and with a chain and hobo) for this S/S '12, I doubt it will come in brown either though because the theme was Deco (black/white/green on catwalk) and brown is not a usual colour for the Summer.

PattyP

Feb 15, 2010
Sweden
I got this bag... love it! Like papertiger said it´s from A/W 2009/10

Ohh.. Papertiger... where can I see the new model?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Thanks for posting these papertiger.
They are truly :drool:worthy.
I have the black galaxy patty has.
I'm kinda miffed I didn't get the blue one. :lol:
My pleasure bcbgurl, I missed out on the all-super-black large python version and more than 'kinda miffed' I didn't get that one :Push:

Virginiamb

Jan 15, 2011
South Carolina
Thank you TPF gucci friends for the info on the bag. I don't need another black bag but this one really caught my attention, so I am going for it. This is my first time on the Gucci thread. You all where great. I think it is a pretty AWESOME bag myself, even though it is the older style. I will let you know when I get it:smile:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
There's on one evil bay right now.
Thank you but if it's the dark blue and black Galaxy Boston then that's not the one I meant. I wanted the large, all-black, Galaxy Hobo which is flatter and always worn over the shoulder.

Thank you for thinking of me though :flowers: