Gucci 'G wave' medium shoulder bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guys,

I would like your honest opinions on this bag

Do you think this bag worth its price ???

Anyone own this bag please share your reveiws and pics(if possible):P

Thank you :flowers:

[​IMG]

2. my friend has this bag in black.. she loves it and says its very functional.. carries a lot of stuff and easy on the shoulder :smile:

3. I really like the look of this bag , i wonder how the opening work on that G ornament with python handle ?? :confused1:

4. I also like the bag also that it can be worn crossbody also....

5. I will honestly say I am not a fan, but if you love it-go for it.

6. Oh yes it is... I love this bag it is so stunning I have wanted it since it showed up on Gucci.com..

7. I like it save for the python handle~

8. I think that bag is one of my favorites on the Gucci site right now. I am not sure I love the price for my wallet but for what it is I don't think it is absurd.

9. This bag comes in black too? how did I not know this? I have been looking at it but never clicked on it and I really like it! it's gorgeous and I think it's worth the price!

10. Yes- great bag, and definitely worth it-the leather is so nice and smooshy:smile:

11. oh wow, I can't wait to see it in real life!! thank you!

12. This bag is gorgeous and if I wasn't on a purse ban, I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! I think that it is worth the price. It is the crocodile trim that drives it up. If it goes on sale (which I don't think it will) I will be snatching it up!:biggrin:

13. That is one of THE bags of the Summer.

Is it worth the price? A little croco goes a long way :graucho: