Gucci for my birthday, but which one?

1. I want a new leather bag for fall. I am very traditional and classic in my style. I presently own an LV Damier that I bought 6 years ago and don't even recall the style name, a Tod's shopper, a Dior patent frame style bag, and a small Ferragamo bag.

I prefer top handle/tote bags and I think I'd like something in the black guccissima. Any thoughts ladies?

2. The gucci horsebit in guccisima is beautiful!

3. I agree. Or the pelham which is sort of more tote-like than the horsebit. Both are great. There's also the new 'brit' style which came out for the fall '06 season. beautiful! i prefer the chocolate brown to the black. let us know what you get!

4. The gussima horsebit is gorgeous, but I think that the SA told me that it doesn't come in black, but just brown. :sad:

5. harrietteb, if you're looking for a black guccissima, the boston wave bag is your best bet IMO. I LOVE that bag!!!!!! :love: Another PFer bought one recently...here's the thread with pics:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/my-new-gucci-in-a-long-long-time-36762.html

I'm not sure how available they are now, since I don't seem to see them on the Gucci website, but I'm sure your Gucci SA could locate one for you!

Definitely post whatever Gucci you do end up getting - you really can't go wrong with any black guccissima bag!!! :yes:

6. I think that might be the one. That looks fabulous and the pics from yves give such a good porportion idea to the body. :smile: Thanks for the recs. So glad I found you guys.

7. A decision has been made. The Princy, large tote, black guccissima has been forwarded to the husband. I will notify all as to whether or not he wishes he'd decided the Cartier watch would have been a better decision for him financially. LOL. :smile: Thanks to all.

8. Good luck harrietteb - that's a gorgeous bag!!! Post pics when you get it!!!

9. I think you made a great choice. I just bought the Chocolate Princy and I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice