Gucci for me ! (finally)

BaltimoreJenny said:
How are the deals at Woodbury Commons Gucci store? I was thinking of making a trip there. Did you see any horsebit hobos?

I love your bag!!! Congratulations.

Spanks ! And no horsebit hobos.. they're probably long snapped up unfortunately. :Push:

star3777 said:
Ayla, I am SO thrilled for you:love: , I love your choice, very rich color and texture. I think it is classic.I REALLY LOVE IT aYLA, sO very happy for you,coingratulations!!!!!!:yahoo: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aww.. thanks ! It doesn't quite compare to your suprise in the orange box though ! :graucho:

pixiedust82 said:
Ayla!!!

My mom went to gucci in woodbury commons as well and got me a clutch bag with chain straps for my bday.. she can't seem to describe it properly (yup, she's not as obsessive about details etc like me" but i think she was describing the horsebit when she said that there's a "D like buckle" over the flap of the clutch and the shape is trapezoidal... did you see that one? (ooooohh, i hope you did! someone i could understand better LOL)

I saw it too!!!! GREAT bag!!! You're going to LOVE it!! It's my favourite Gucci style handbag. I have it in the large black python...

hopkl1 said:
i have no gucci... unfair.. ok im 16 but its still unfair

Its ok, I just ordered my 1st gucci! Its funny because I had ordered one off of e-bay last year and thought THAT was my 1st gucci................until i realized it was fake:crybaby: , needless 2 say I was'nt too happy. lol