Gucci floral jewelry advice needed

1. Hi Guys,
    IM'musually not a fan of Gucci when it comes to jewelry but I found out about their flora line about a month ago and totally fell in love with it:love:
    I've been looking for this flora ring literally everywhere, it seems it's out of stock in Europe but may be available in the US or in the Swiss Mendrisio :confused1:Gucci outlet. Does anyone have this ring and could post a picture of it worn? My SA told be it's pretty big

Also what do you guys think of the pendant (see pic or Gucci ? My SA ordered it for me (it's one of like 2 or 3 left in Europe apparently even if it's not that pricey when compared to other items of the line with stones) but I don't know if I should go for it as it's more than 1000 euros... I really like the design but I'm also a big fan of old jewelry (1870-1930) and for 1000 euros you can get a lot of amazing vintage pieces no one has...I'm torn help me make my decision :s (also the fact that my SA is so nice really does not help!!!)

flora neck.jpg flora ring.jpg
  2. of course I also meant for the pendant is that 1095 euros or about $1300 is a hell of a lot of money to give out for a tiny piece of gold even if it's so nicely chiseled....
    By the way I went to the antique jeweler market this morning(in Berlin) I found a gorgeous english pendant from the 1910s, I unfortunately don't have a picture but it's 9K gold has an amethyst and an opal and tiny pearls and looks very unique, it's about 300 euros or $400....sigh what to do what to do:shrugs: ... I really want to get myself a gold-girly one of a kind pendant:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice