Gucci Floral Cosmetic pouch just arrived. What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So this just arrived and it’s gorgeous. I love the colors. However I am unfamiliar with Gucci and the zipper on it is soooo stiff. I have to grasp the little tabs on the side and really pull. I’m sure with use it will loosen up but will it loosen up significantly? Seems like a pain. And also I’m kind of bummed because it seems like a black hole inside. A lighter color in it would have been perfect.

2. See pics.

Attached Files:

mochiblure, 1LV, dotty8 and 2 others like this.
  3. FYI. I ordered this off Nordstrom. It said I was pre-ordering for approx May 2020 shipment. It shipped in less than a week.

4. I've been eyeing this off on the Gucci website, aside from the zip, what do you think?
    I guess you can try wax paper on the zip trick or pretty much anything posted on a lv psm thread.

papertiger and LemonDrop like this.
  5. Hi! I think we have similar tastes- I was eyeing the Blooms collection (I know this one is a bit different and still beautiful) this past year and I really wanted the Rose tote but the outlets only had the blue :sad: I love all the rose floral accessories. I almost bought a little zip around wallet but the zipper was plastic and not metal so it was sticky. Yours looks metal though....maybe you just need to rub a wax candle on it as others have suggested. I took my key pouch to LV once and they rubbed a candle on the zipper to make it more slippery.

insidemysoul and LemonDrop like this.
  6. I really love this cosmetic bag and I've been trying to justify it for a bit now. I'm a sucker for the flora print and a pouch - so this puppy is calling my name! Your pics are very enabling. Maybe after the new year once I wrap up my 2019 bag binges.

LemonDrop and LVLoveaffair like this.
  7. Totally adorable

Candle or pencil should make the zip run more smoothy

LemonDrop likes this.
  8. Amazing

LemonDrop likes this.
  9. I like it :flowers:

LemonDrop likes this.