Gucci Flora

Gracemnot

Aug 17, 2008
Love Gucci flora in scarves and bags. I'm wondering if Gucci ever used the pattern on shoes or small goods?

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Yup they did a multi with black background, multi with white background, white background with blue floral patterns and white background with pink to name a few.

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Europe
I have a pair of yellow slippers with multicolor floral. I love this line, I wish they would come back with it, I would love to get more stuff, esp. the white with mc floral!

Gracemnot

Aug 17, 2008
Thank you for the good info. I'm a big fan of white with multicolor floral. I certainly wish it were back in the stores.

Gucci may revisit. Flora started as a scarf designed for Princess Grace in the 1960s.

Will have to search for more Flora online. I'm not looking forward to wading through all the fakes!

lilrachelt

Apr 9, 2006
I'm a huge fan and collector of the Gucci flora line--especially the vintage stuff! they made so many cool items in this line. They've made the line 3 times--60's for Princess Grace as mentioned above (there is a fun story about this in the book "The House of Gucci"), the 80's and then a few years ago. I've managed to add everything from the bags and shoes to scarfs, a 60's linen suit, a 60's silk blouse/skirt set, the most gorgeous set of coffee mugs, a photo album and my new favorite, a white flora umbrella! Here's a pic of the umbrella.

I have pictures of the other stuff somewhere, so will post them later if I can find them. The good news if you like the line is that there are not so many fakes of the vintage items, but watch out for fake bags from the most recent collection.

Attachments