Gucci Fendi Prada Authentic bag parties?

I have never heard of a "bag party" with authentic bags. I have heard of someone selling their bag collection of authentic bags, though.

I see this is your first post. Just to let you know, there is no selling or buying on TPF (only in the marketplace and there are rules to get on the marketplace). Nor will they allow anyone to get someone to "host" a "bag party".

Last edited:
Doubtful, the few threads I've seen about them have been full of disgust for the most part. I've never heard of an 'authentic' bag party. Why would authentic designers need to have parties?:sick:

I purchase from the outlets about an hour from my house (The Premium Outlets - they don't ship so I basically provide a personal shopping service), but am starting a bag party business near me for people who can't get to the outlets or don't have time, but want the discounts. I just am looking for information so I can have a better business. Just looking for advice on what people do when they host parties? Do you pay/commission the "hostess"? What have people liked/didn't like? How do you find hostess'? Through friends? Advertising? How many bags do you bring to a party?