Gucci Fascination with Britt Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Girls,
    I am new to this forum and so glad that I found you! Happy to be here. I go through collecting different designer purse moods, as I am sure you all do..For now it is Gucci. I know I can hear the collective sigh...I can't help it but I picked up a pre-owned great condition canvas G monogram (another sigh) tote that is so great to carry and feels so good, that I couldn't help myself so I bought the black in addition to the brown. Waiting for it to arrive. What a great bag from Gucci!! The perfect size, weight, stylish with one corner with leather and a gold G. Striped Gucci classic colors lining. The inside of this bag always looks perfect due to the camouflage of the stripes. It also has a magnetic snap closure. Great. The classic brown was on sale a few weeks ago on the Gucci site but is now gone. I am new to handbag collecting, I guess. This is my first Gucci. How does Gucci maintain value as compared to other's, mainly LV? Any opinions on this bag? Medium tote Britt. Thank you so much!! Have a great day!

2. oops, May have put this in wrong thread, Novice mistake..Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.