gucci fall/winter 2007/2008 pics

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
wow umm...urrr uhhh wow

is all i can say. Not sure if im loving anything :sad:

Anyone else not digging the new gucci designs?

gucciabbey

May 15, 2007
Hong Kong
Well yes, I read the fw collection is inspired by the 40s. A lot of other fashion houses are going this directon as well... I like the mary-janes, they're kinda hot!

tabbi

Oct 18, 2006
The shoes are actually nice, and I love the maryjanes. I just don't want to wear anything with heels that high. I mean. i'm not that tall but I really don't want to stand out too much coz my heels are 5 inches!

chicaboo

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
ummm - pass! My wallet thanks you for posting the pics. I personally don't care for any of the new designs. :tdown:

winternight

Apr 9, 2006
Thanks for the pictures! I actually sort of like the bags - they look like they are inspired by the vintage Gucci doctor bags that always sell well on Ebay. I also really want a clutch that attaches with a wrist cuff, so I'm excited to see new designs there - the ones before were a little big for me.

Maybe I'll keep my D&G gold mary janes, looks like they would work well for fall. I love the 40s, I can't wait to see the other collections. Some of the Gucci stuff is a little clunky but I like how film noir some of it is.