GUCCI Fakes....

gilbyc

Dec 10, 2006
Hey gucci fans, i saw stores selling fakes and they're really so close to the real thing... specially the mono brown signature fabric.....don't you think Gucci fakes are so hard to distinguish???

Hey gucci fans, i saw stores selling fakes and they're really so close to the real thing... specially the mono brown signature fabric.....don't you think Gucci fakes are so hard to distinguish???

I totally agree. I can't tell from the fabric. My eyes aren't that sharp unless it's a really bad copy. I usually go by the serial#. And I know that if there is a black Gucci card that it's fake.

I agree with the previous poster... the finish on it is mostly off on fakes. I sometime get a sorta irradescence on my new gucci in which some of the fakes look soo thready IMO... it is hard to authenticate with just the fabric sometimes

The color is slightly different and they normally don't hold their shape as well along with the leather trim being cheap. Don't always go by controllo card. Those can be fake as well.