Gucci Fake/Not Collection?

Gucci must have a market for it because I am sure they are in business to make money. This trend would not work for me but it would for some people. I could see this trend becoming popular after market.

Reactions: papertiger
I think it's an interesting postmodern, ironic statement and 'question'. The real bag that states FAKE.

I wouldn't buy one of these because I already have the Real Gucci necklace with dripping 'graffiti' from 2016(?) which is away being mended. Had a been me 15 years ago and not just 5ish, I prob would have bought one of the black leather totes too, and sometimes I wish I had.

Lots of brands are playing with logo atm, I think it marks the end of logo-mania revival but this bag will transcend that trend.

Perhaps @topglamchic who is super-stylish and has one of these bags can give us her take as why she invested.

For my money these bags will end-up being collector's pieces.

I wouldn’t buy one of these bags, but I am kind of tempted by the cute cosmetic case.
It is commentary. He did that already with those Guccy bags non? I don’t think these are collections to sell lots of, but they fit the vibe of the brand, the sense of humor, pop culture awareness, and the fact that they release millions of different models and variations of bags.

I think it's an interesting postmodern, ironic statement and 'question'. The real bag that states FAKE.

I wouldn't buy one of these because I already have the Real Gucci necklace with dripping 'graffiti' from 2016(?) which is away being mended. Had a been me 15 years ago and not just 5ish, I prob would have bought one of the black leather totes too, and sometimes I wish I had.

Lots of brands are playing with logo atm, I think it marks the end of logo-mania revival but this bag will transcend that trend.

Perhaps @topglamchic who is super-stylish and has one of these bags can give us her take as why she invested.

For my money these bags will end-up being collector's pieces.
I have the duffle bag. For me, its a completely ironic and a very funny statement. I want to make people laugh out loud when they see this bag. I actually do cringe regarding labels but, for me the label doesn't scream "I spent money to buy gucci" rather it shows I have a sense of humor (or at least AM has a sense of humor). Further, its a collectors item for me. I'm thrilled to own it and honestly have nowhere to use it to at the moment. However, it has been a conversation starter and many friends have face timed to see the purse. Its exquisite in person (sorry I don't have pictures).