*Gucci experts...what do you think?* Pics of Gucci shopping tote from Jomashop.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my 1st purchase from Jomashop & post in the Gucci forum!

I think i like this bag, but here are my concerns with it:

It's hard to tell by the photo, but the leather gucci tag on the 1st photo is kinda off....not entirely symmetrical...am I being too picky?

The inside of the bag arrived kinda dirty with white powder residue on the inside at the snap closure, notice on 6th photo.

I was also thrown off by the dust bag below that came with the note....notice how not all the " Gucci" letters are in gold. The dustbag also arrived dirty, same white powder?

Could it be that Jomashop.com sells seconds or outlet merchandise? I hope it is not fake!

What do you guys think? Considering the price, (bought during July 4th sale) as long as its authentic, I would probably keep it. Thanks for your help!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow...I am surprised! My first purchase from Jomashop was for the large Boston and it came in plastic and everything was in brand new condition. The bag I bought was immaculate. Everything was in place with all appropriate cards and tags. It was the real deal too. I just ordered this tote too. It should be arriving this coming Monday. I know another member here Smalls ordered the same tote and showed some pics of it as well.

Angie :smile:

3. Were the handles covered in plastic? My bag came perfectly packaged, so could your bag be a return? I don't believe that there have been any complaints that Jomashop bags were not authentic. I have ordered several bags from them, and they were all perfect.

4. It looks like a bag that was used and then returned. I've never ordered bags online so I've never had experience with Jomashop but I've heard good things about them...hmmm...

5. The entire handbag was wrapped carefully in plastic, however the handles were not. Also the envelope that holds the authenticity cards were missing - so I am now thinking it was probably a return. Maybe someone tried to iron the dustbag, maybe that's why the Gucci letters are not all in gold? I'm so disappointed as other tPFers were happy with their purchases....I think I will email them and see if I can exchange it.

6. i would return it or exchange...but you should def call them asap so they dont hold you responsible for it.

7. looks used

8. are you asking about authenticity?

9. I sent an email to Jomashop asking if they can exchange the bag for me.

And yes, I also was questioning authenticity because of the bag's condition. Thanks, sorry, realized I should've asked in authenticity thread?

10. Yes, please :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.