Gucci Experts, Help a Newbie:)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey, guys! This will be my first Gucci bag...I went on their website and could not get any "names" of bags...here is all of the info I got on the bag I am thinking of...130736 F4DYG 9773...medium shoulder bag...beige/ebony GG fabric. What do you guys think? Does anyone have this bag? If you do, please post pics. I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks!:nuts:

2. do you mean this one?

[​IMG]

3. Yes!!! You are my angel:smile: LOL

4. Hello! I know it also comes in pink and white and I believe it retails for approximately $875 CAD. HOpe it helps!

5. You can't go wrong with a Gucci bag IMO. Timeless elegance!

6. Thanks for the info:smile: Does this bag have an actual name?! I am confused LOL

7. you're welcome! :biggrin:

8. i've just looked at the gucci site, but there is no actual name. i think the name is just 'gucci GG tote/shoulder bag' or something like that. i think when you know the number of the model it should be enough.

9. Isn't that one called the pelham?

10. :love:I think it's called Abbey Lingotto, something like that. I really want that bag as well!

11. My friend has it in the darker leather...its so gorgeous!

12. i have it in pink and i love it ^_^ it's so roomie!!! i can put so many things in it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice