Gucci Employee Discount

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So my grandma just told me that my cousin is a manager at Gucci. I will be seeing him next weekend and will want to buy a bag. Does anyone know what kind of discount I can expect to get?

2. 50% discount:I know someone who works at Gucci as a sales assistant.

3. WOW! 50%? Can you pick me up a bag too Bea? lol Too bad when they have their Friends & Family event they only give 10%.

4. are you positive it's 50% ?????????????? :wtf:

5. I heard it was 50% too, but only one bag per month.

6. Yep it's 50.

7. Wow, thanks soooooo much. Hopefully he hasn't bought anything so far this month.

8. I wish I knew someone who's employed at Gucci. I want a Gucci bag!!!

9. wow 50%? i wish i was working there.. LOL :yahoo:

10. 50% off

11. Wow!!! I would be in heaven!!

12. 50%? ... wooow... i'd rather use it on an exotic bag i.e: Python horsebit hobo :biggrin:

13. Wow, the discount is worth working there a few hours a week! LOL... anyone know of any boutiques that need part time help????

14. Wow!!! You're sooo lucky, I wish my cousin works at Gucci. :P

15. wow the discount is awesome! i wish that i know of someone who works there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice