Gucci Emily Large Bag

I just bought the guccissima version of this bag a few weeks ago. It's my favorite bag ever!! The leather is like butter and it just looks so classy. The quality is amazing. Very very very happy with my purchase!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398691567.646201.jpg

I just bought the guccissima version of this bag a few weeks ago. It's my favorite bag ever!! The leather is like butter and it just looks so classy. The quality is amazing. Very very very happy with my purchase!
View attachment 2596385

Wow she's beautiful! I also want the guccissima leather version:smile: do you find the leather with the logo print delicate? It's my first piece and I'm unsure on the wear of guccissima leather pieces. Thanks! You rock it well:smile:

Hi all! First post:smile: I need your advice! Does anyone have any feedback on the Emily large leather tote with chain handle? Could not find much info in leather wear or bag functionality. Seriously considering but still iffy:smile:
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Gucc...nements%3D&eItemId=prod92470032&cmCat=product

I have the hobo Emily, but i think the quality is the same. I like Emily very much. The golden chain is very fashionable. Guccissima leather is not really my taste.

Sorry my english.

One pic?

Wow she's beautiful! I also want the guccissima leather version:smile: do you find the leather with the logo print delicate? It's my first piece and I'm unsure on the wear of guccissima leather pieces. Thanks! You rock it well:smile:

Thank you! The leather isn't delicate, very durable. I've only had it for a few weeks but so far it feels like it's very well made. It's soft, but not where the bag flops around, if that makes sense.

Hi all! First post:smile: I need your advice! Does anyone have any feedback on the Emily large leather tote with chain handle? Could not find much info in leather wear or bag functionality. Seriously considering but still iffy:smile:
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Gucc...nements%3D&eItemId=prod92470032&cmCat=product
Hello, I have a purple leather non logo Emily in the large size. I love it, leather is very durable, great sized bag and I find that it's not too heavy by the time I add an iPad into my bag ( I commute daily).

To give you an idea of how durable smooshy gorgeous Gucci leather is I accidentally kind of scraped mine on my brick garage wall getting into my car. I managed to rub the scratch out easily

I bought an Emily guccissima leather chain shoulder bag in Maple Brown. It's a beautiful bag but I'm glad it's not the only bag I have. When I carry it for a while it hurts my shoulder. And the bag is very stiff. I'm convinced that the leather bags are much more comfortable than the one I have. But it looks gorgeous :smile:

Hi all... I'm new to Gucci... usually an LV girl. I'm looking at the Emily bag for my birthday in November. Can any owners please tell me if the double chain strap on this bag can be pulled through to make a single long strap? On the website it isn't clear but looks like it may be a possibility? For reference I'm looking at the largest size in either the monogram material or guccisima leather. Thanks in advance! :P

I think Saks has a black leather one in sale. Not sure if you will consider it.. Gl!
http://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374306622828&productCode=0442184965896&R=888108036202&P_name=Gucci&sid=127F38CAD8BC&N=1553+306622828+1678&bmUID=kE6oqX6

Hi all... I'm new to Gucci... usually an LV girl. I'm looking at the Emily bag for my birthday in November. Can any owners please tell me if the double chain strap on this bag can be pulled through to make a single long strap? On the website it isn't clear but looks like it may be a possibility? For reference I'm looking at the largest size in either the monogram material or guccisima leather. Thanks in advance! :P

Yes the strap can adjust from short to long.