gucci dust bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu1016

Mar 8, 2007
Hi there everyone, I am not familiar with gucci dustbags because I am not a gucci bag owner (yet) but anyways I just wanted to ask the ladies out there who are gucci owners how do the dustbags look. I was interested in buying a gucci indy bag from Ebay everything look good other than the dustbag, I always thought gucci made black satin dustbags with the GG all over it. I tried putting the pic. of the bag in the AUTHENTICATION FORUM BUT NO RESPONSE! :crybaby:

here is a picture of the dustbag that is going to come with the purse.

Thanks in advance ladies

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

lulu1016

Mar 8, 2007
oops sorry i didnt attach the pic. the file is too big. but the bag is a mustard color with GUCCI printed in gold. PLEASE HELP!!!:shame:

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
they have a new one out this year, its brown with the gold letters on front.
It kinna looks like a potato sack.

beejerry

A Blondie Gal!
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Silicon Valley
No way! We're doing our job, what do you mean by no response? ;)

But if you find an Indy on ebay for under $1k, it's probably fake! Please post the auction link up there and we'll help you out.

designermummy

Aug 7, 2007
UK
. I tried putting the pic. of the bag in the AUTHENTICATION FORUM BUT NO RESPONSE! :crybaby:

You have only made 30 posts and having gone through your posts you have never posted on the --- Authenticate This Gucci --- !

Status
Not open for further replies.