Gucci Dust Bags, Help please!

Lvprincess87

Nov 30, 2008
Hi everyone, I purchased a gucci bag from ebay and received it today, everything looks good except the dust bag is throwing me off. The dustbag is brown with gold Gucci written on the front but the inside is white. Is this normal????? Please help! thanks!

If it's the same as the ones I have it's fine but mine are the last eras. Maybe show us a pic?

I don't know about the new dark brown ones (perhaps I do, I have a fairly recent exotic :-s I'll check) but the bronze fluffy ones with white inside were reserved for exotics/precious skins (particularly croco). They are thicker and the inside is like a cotton.

If it's the same as the ones I have it's fine but mine are the last eras. Maybe show us a pic?

I don't know about the new dark brown ones (perhaps I do, I have a fairly recent exotic :-s I'll check) but the bronze fluffy ones with white inside were reserved for exotics/precious skins (particularly croco). They are thicker and the inside is like a cotton.

The one I have is a cotton dust bag and it's a brown color and it says Gucci on the front in a golden metallic color. The interior is all white cotton. I'm asking this because I purchased a 1973 top handle bag from eBay and the dust bag was a little suspect. Normally all my bags come with the same dust bag but the interior is brown like the exterior, so I was confused. I called Gucci and they said that some bags that are more delicate come with the white interior. Thanks everyone for your help! I appreciate it! :biggrin: