GUCCI duchessa or LV speedy 25

I heard about the quality issue as well..I wanted to buy a satchel and couldn't decide if I wanted a Speedy or the Gucci Joy Boston...and I was reading on the Gucci threads about the ladies complaining about some glue marks that was bleeding thru their bags..

So I would vote for th Speedy!
Good luck and let us know what you get.

Well, I know that gucci one has been marked down 70% off last year. THe price turned to be around $330. For brand new.

But this speedy, I'll get it from one of my friend. It has been bought in 2006, and used 2-3 times/week for two years. This handbag is normal wear and tear, but the handle turns a little bit black.

How about $275 for this? A deal or not?

This is what I concern, a brand new gucci or a used lv?

Well, I know that gucci one has been marked down 70% off last year. THe price turned to be around $330. For brand new.

But this speedy, I'll get it from one of my friend. It has been bought in 2006, and used 2-3 times/week for two years. This handbag is normal wear and tear, but the handle turns a little bit black.

How about $275 for this? A deal or not?

This is what I concern, a brand new gucci or a used lv?

I was going to say the speedy...but if its between the new gucci and a very used speedy...I would go with the Gucci. You can always buy a speedy later if you still want one anyways, and maybe save for a new one or one not so used.

Oh my gosh go with the Speedy...I have only 1 Gucci and it will be my last..not impressed with the quality. If your really concerned about the handles, you can always get them replaced.

Speedy, alcohol free Baby Wipes and Magic eraser. ;)

Wow does this really work? I want a mono speedy and I hate waiting...Im trying to save for one. Maybe I should check ebay and get one and clean it up,lol.

As for Gucci or LV...LV better quality but that is a good price on the gucci. It would be hard for me to pass up.