Gucci Dog Tags, is this ebay auction ORGINAL?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello @all

first, i am from germany and my englisch is not so good but i hope you can understand me :yes:

i am very interested to buy gucci dog tag, the orginal price of the tags in the store are to expensive and i hope to made a great deal by eBay.

is it right that the tags were sold in gucci stores 2005? on the page i don´t find anything about these gucci dog tags

----please have a look----

eBay: ## Wieder lieferbar!!! Original Gucci Dog Tag Kette ## (Artikel 190041264005 endet 19.10.06 20:47:23 MESZ)

articel number 190041264005

seller name fashiontrend24

the seller means that on the back of the tag must be

925 and a letter in which town the tag was produced is...

sometimes there were a produce number behind the letter!

ok ok but the dust bag is it real? is the karton real and everything. i hope i hae find some gucci experts here which can help me.

big thanks for every answer..

greets christian

2. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!! i shall coin a brand new name for people who sell/buy fake items: FAKOLARDS!! (im not referring to you. ;))

3. what really fake? :crybaby:

oh good i don´t pay it, but can anyone send me a link with the real gucci dog tags?

i don´t know were i can see it is real.....

thanks...

4. Post These Questions In "auth This" Section Only Please!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice