Gucci disco in black Python

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello dear tpf'ers. :smile:

I've been ogling the disco bag in black Python, but I see it's only available on the US site. Any of you know if it's ever going to be available in Europe? I've never seen it here in Denmark,

And when I asked in a Berlin store they hadn't

Heard about it in black Python.

Picture credits Gucci.com ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462632670.052615.jpg

2. i'm curious why it's even available on the US site... some states in the US don't allow you to buy python or snakeskin bags... so how would Gucci sell and ship to those US states?!

3. The old site used to say 'can't be shipped to California' (or something similar) so I'm surprised the new one doesn't

4. I've been ogling the disco bag in black Python, but I see it's only available on the US site. Any of you know if it's ever going to be available in Europe? I've never seen it here in Denmark,

And when I asked in a Berlin store they hadn't

Heard about it in black Python.

Picture credits Gucci.com View attachment 3349413 [/QUOTE]

Lovely little bag.

My sliver bird pendent with green stone necklace was on the US site but not online in Europe nor in my (flagship) store. However, my SA located one for me from one glance at her hand-held gizmo-gadget thing and I went back 5 hours later to get it.

I am really shocked whoever in Berlin didn't do a search for you and check whether it was either a US online exclusive/US exclusive or fly it in for you from place-X in Europe (they can get it for you in a day if it exists).

My advice:
    Take down the model number
    Call (any) nearest Gucci
    Say I'd like one of your black Soho Discos please (code number 308364ED10G1000)

If they don't have it:
    Ask them to do a Europe-wide search
    If available, ask them to get it in for you
    Gi there and check it out
    Buy it/ don't buy it

Simples ;) I hope.

Let us know how you get on

5. Lovely little bag.

My sliver bird pendent with green stone necklace was on the US site but not online in Europe nor in my (flagship) store. However, my SA located one for me from one glance at her hand-held gizmo-gadget thing and I went back 5 hours later to get it.

I am really shocked whoever in Berlin didn't do a search for you and check whether it was either a US online exclusive/US exclusive or fly it in for you from place-X in Europe (they can get it for you in a day if it exists).

My advice:
    Take down the model number
    Call (any) nearest Gucci
    Say I'd like one of your black Soho Discos please (code number 308364ED10G1000)

If they don't have it:
    Ask them to do a Europe-wide search
    If available, ask them to get it in for you
    Gi there and check it out
    Buy it/ don't buy it

Simples ;) I hope.

Let us know how you get on[/QUOTE]

Oh my. Thank you so much for that nice reply. I'm going to call the Danish Gucci store and ask them if they can locate it. I didn't even know that flying it in could be an option. It's really a dreamy bag for me. I love the texture of it. :smile:

I definitely won't feel defeated then. I've been wondering for a while why this wasn't in the European assortment as it is so pretty. I'm glad you had luck getting your special item. Thank you so much :smile:

6. Thank you for the answer :smile: and yeah I understand why you wonder that. So did I :smile:

7. In response to the questions about certain US states not allowing the sale/shipment of specific leathers, in this case python, the listing for the Disco does state that Gucci will not ship to California. Here is a screenshot of that information. The last bullet point is helpful:

Attached Files:

8. I have a Gucci soho disco in Python and absolutely love it. The python is not popular and it's really durable. Keep hunting for it because once you get it you'll be in love.

9. I attempted to order online and my order was cancelled. Also, I attempted to purchase it from a store in Arizona and was told they were unable to ship it to Cali.

It was explained to me it cannot be shipped to or sold in Cali.

10. Oh nice. I'm glad to hear that it's durable. Definitely worth the money then. I just love the texture of it :smile: