Gucci Disco Bag Club

Does anyone know if the red is discontinued or just not in stock? Yesterday it was only the black available on the website but today the rose beige is available. Wondering if I go pre-loved on a red or just wait a little and one will pop up. I prefer to buy new directly from the website but I would do preloved if it's no longer available.

I believe it's been discontinued. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere for a while and on the Gucci website where I am when out of stock it says so or let's you order for when it comes in. The red hasn't been on it for a long time at all even as out of stock.

I believe it's been discontinued. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere for a while and on the Gucci website where I am when out of stock it says so or let's you order for when it comes in. The red hasn't been on it for a long time at all even as out of stock.
Thank you! I will go pre-loved then. I'm interested in the black but I think I have to have the red first.

I bought the rose beige from mytheresa and just received the black one from fashionphile and am trying to decide whether to keep both.

Can anyone with both colors tell me if you find them redundant? Or do you like having both beige and black?

View attachment 5088484

If ever there were 2 classic colours, it would be those two.

If I had to choose 1, I'd go for the black.

I bought the rose beige from mytheresa and just received the black one from fashionphile and am trying to decide whether to keep both.

Can anyone with both colors tell me if you find them redundant? Or do you like having both beige and black?

View attachment 5088484

I have and love both the black and the beige. I’ve had the beige once since 2015 and liked it so much that I finally got the black one last year. I don’t find them redundant and decide which one to wear based on my outfit for the day. I have yet to find a crossbody bag that I like as much as the Disco.

Does anyone know if the red is discontinued or just not in stock? Yesterday it was only the black available on the website but today the rose beige is available. Wondering if I go pre-loved on a red or just wait a little and one will pop up. I prefer to buy new directly from the website but I would do preloved if it's no longer available.

If you are still looking for the red, it is now available on the US Gucci site.

Last edited:
Still not there where I am :sad: and their live chat said it won't be. Maybe only certain countries.

I was just on the US site a few days ago and only the black and beige were available but I happened to look again tonight because I’m really considering the bag and noticed the red.

Attachments

• 1B272891-B106-4A38-AA91-0AE74738D9F5.png
    1B272891-B106-4A38-AA91-0AE74738D9F5.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 40