Gucci dionysus or YSL for weddings/parties

bluecoffee0

Apr 9, 2020
If I specifically had to choose between these two I’d pick the Gucci. However, I have 5 YSL wallet on chains & have let family members use them for weddings & events & they received nothing but compliments. But the ysl college bag you are looking at is meant for everyday casual looks. A wallet on chain is better in my opinion because it holds just the essentials, you can dress it up, & you could always use it crossbody during the day for a more casual look.

03C4A5FD-1664-4287-852B-75F9B48EA27F.jpeg

Just attended an event the other day and there was 1 person using a Dionysus WOC but multiple people using YSLs WOCs. Not sure if you mind wearing the same thing as other people, but this might be something you'll like to keep in mind as well? Between the 2 bags you chose, I think the Gucci one is more fitting for events, the YSL looked a bit more for casual use, just my opinion :smile:

I have a small leather Dionysus in pink. It’s a beauty. But it’s heavy and not that small (not like an evening clutch or woc you’d wear to wedding or event). I love the bag but not sure it’s the best choice for what you want. It cannot be carried crossbody (the mini can be). But, it’s a real show stopping beauty. Whenever I wear it I get compliments.