gucci diaper bag

iheartpurses30

Aug 13, 2009
hi,

i'm new to this so i hope i'm posting this on the right thread. i'm looking for a gucci diaper/messenger bag to purchase online but after reading several threads i'm beginning to think that there aren't any legit websites out there. does anyone know where I can purchase a messenger bag online besides going to the official gucci store/website.

thanks for your help!

--tired of researchng

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I don't know where you live but for US some of the discount on-line sites are advertised on purseblog.com front page.

You could try Saks or NM but if it's the price that puts you off maybe another brand/non-brand will have an adequate/aesthetically pleasing bag for your needs. There are lots of excellent bags out there ATM.

I don't know if they ever come up at auction but I know they don't normally go to sale (but you never know)

Please don't buy a fake/replica/mirror - however good it looks in the photos and don't give these dodgy sites your cc details or address

Something that is FAKE is not Gucci. Only Gucci is Gucci

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Ditto papertiger.

Only other place I'd buy is at a department store or trusted website that sells authentic items like Bluefly.