Gucci Diaper bag!!!

i love them both lol. i have the first one in a different color and i'm actually thinking of getting the other one as well now that my daughter is getting bigger. for a younger child the first one holds A LOT and the top zips up.. the 2nd one is great for lots of bottles/sippy cups/containers.

i love them both lol. i have the first one in a different color and i'm actually thinking of getting the other one as well now that my daughter is getting bigger. for a younger child the first one holds A LOT and the top zips up.. the 2nd one is great for lots of bottles/sippy cups/containers.

I know you own the first one so i'll ask you the question is there pocket bottle holders inside? And is there also pockets for diaper,wipes,and other item?

Ok so i had a brain fart i know which one is the blue fabric..I actually wanted that one but i can't find it anywhere i called a bunch of stores a couple months back and they all told me that they didn't have it. And that one i guess went on sale and i don't believe you can find it anymore!! I don't know why i totally forgot about it LOL...

I know you own the first one so i'll ask you the question is there pocket bottle holders inside? And is there also pockets for diaper,wipes,and other item?

yes there's a bottle holder on the inside and a zippered pocket and another pocket/holder that fits the diapers. sometimes i actually like using the bottle pocket on the inside rather than the three on the outside. i'll take a picture later when i have the time though. and it comes with the changing pad which is quite convenient. i think they might have the blue one still here in toronto but i know the black ones are gone though.

^Lol, I just looked again, and there is a pocket inside that could be bottle holder! I thought bottle holder would have some elastic or something to hold it in, but I guess not. I was just planning to use mine as a tote not diaper bag.

yes there's a bottle holder on the inside and a zippered pocket and another pocket/holder that fits the diapers. sometimes i actually like using the bottle pocket on the inside rather than the three on the outside. i'll take a picture later when i have the time though. and it comes with the changing pad which is quite convenient. i think they might have the blue one still here in toronto but i know the black ones are gone though.

Do you if it's at the gucci store or the outlet store? Is there a way for me to call them and see if they still have it and would they ship to chicago?