Gucci Diaper bag!!!

baybeesuga

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
toronto
i love them both lol. i have the first one in a different color and i'm actually thinking of getting the other one as well now that my daughter is getting bigger. for a younger child the first one holds A LOT and the top zips up.. the 2nd one is great for lots of bottles/sippy cups/containers.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
Both are nice but I like the look of the first one better, especially in the blue GG fabric.

May 25, 2006
i love them both lol. i have the first one in a different color and i'm actually thinking of getting the other one as well now that my daughter is getting bigger. for a younger child the first one holds A LOT and the top zips up.. the 2nd one is great for lots of bottles/sippy cups/containers.
I know you own the first one so i'll ask you the question is there pocket bottle holders inside? And is there also pockets for diaper,wipes,and other item?

May 25, 2006
Ok so i had a brain fart i know which one is the blue fabric..I actually wanted that one but i can't find it anywhere i called a bunch of stores a couple months back and they all told me that they didn't have it. And that one i guess went on sale and i don't believe you can find it anymore!! I don't know why i totally forgot about it LOL...

May 25, 2006
^No, there are no bottle holders inside, just large zip pocket.
Really so what do you do for bottles? So maybe the other one is better cuz it has the bottle holders on the outside..But i really like the color and style of the other..I don't understand why they would make that diaper bag without pockets..:s

baybeesuga

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
toronto
I know you own the first one so i'll ask you the question is there pocket bottle holders inside? And is there also pockets for diaper,wipes,and other item?
yes there's a bottle holder on the inside and a zippered pocket and another pocket/holder that fits the diapers. sometimes i actually like using the bottle pocket on the inside rather than the three on the outside. i'll take a picture later when i have the time though. and it comes with the changing pad which is quite convenient. i think they might have the blue one still here in toronto but i know the black ones are gone though.

emald37

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
^Lol, I just looked again, and there is a pocket inside that could be bottle holder! I thought bottle holder would have some elastic or something to hold it in, but I guess not. I was just planning to use mine as a tote not diaper bag.

May 25, 2006
yes there's a bottle holder on the inside and a zippered pocket and another pocket/holder that fits the diapers. sometimes i actually like using the bottle pocket on the inside rather than the three on the outside. i'll take a picture later when i have the time though. and it comes with the changing pad which is quite convenient. i think they might have the blue one still here in toronto but i know the black ones are gone though.

Do you if it's at the gucci store or the outlet store? Is there a way for me to call them and see if they still have it and would they ship to chicago?