Gucci diaper bag feedback

Personally, i only used 'diaper bag' for less than a year and moved to other shopper bag. I may recommend other functional diaper bag. You can use other cute bags as diaper bag once baby becomes a toddler.

I think a large tote would work better than a diaper bag and be versatile for future use. Many pockets only make it harder to remember where you put things and flaps get in the way. I also had a diaper backpack which was handy because a heavy bag will tip over your stroller if you hang it from the stroller handle.

I'm also looking to buy a Gucci diaper bag.. Anyone have the Gucci GG diaper bag that you can post up picture of the bag? I'm trying to see if I can authenticate the bag myself before I ask the Gucci authentication threat for help.. I'm planning to buy a preloved one.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454134456.917898.jpg

I tried this on in the store and it's very large. But I think it would hurt my shoulder because the strap is not padded - kind of like a car seatbelt type material. I instead got the Gucci coated canvas backpack which is super roomy, chic and hands-free!!!!! Great for diaper bag.