Gucci delivered empty box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I shop online *all the time* and whenever I read the horror stories people write about couriers such as UPS, Fedex and DHL I wonder if I have just been lucky all these years. Not once have I received an empty box or had a package stolen off my doorstep, etc. Even when eluxury shipped my LV Speedy 30 and the Fedex website showed delivery when in fact I had not received it, they found it the next day and brought it to me.

Kl7474 posted about shopping at Tysons Mall in VA so if LV1011 lives in the same area they may be one and the same. If you pull up all of Kl's posts she asked several questions about shipping, obtaining receipts, etc. It appears she tried to scam DHL (Nordstrom) and Fedex (Gucci) and asked about the possibility of eluxury.com changing their shipping courier from Fedex to UPS, probably because her next victim was UPS/empty box story.

There is a law enforcement officer working on this who posts in the Chanel forum. She already called Nordstrom and spoke with the manager of Chanel, alerting her that this person may be a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.