GUCCI DEFECTS?

Is wrinkling normal on this brand new bag?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

minnnea

O.G.
May 28, 2009
Europe
As it bothers you, you should take it back to Gucci! :yes:

That said I don’t consider that a defect. The leather is not perfect but it does not look defective to me more of a prefence or expection thing.

Reactions: bibiloi

Ringoroll

Nov 17, 2018
It looks like it's just indented a bit from being packaged and shipped. I'm sure once it's out of the shipping box and you've got paper stuffed in it that will pop out.

If it truly bothers you, go and exchange it. I find little defects on things (keep in mind these ARE handmade!) and if I think it will bother me, my SA gets me another one even f she thinks I'm nuts! (She laughs - she knows I'm picky!) Gucci wants you to be happy with your purchase - if you aren't, let them give you a bag you are happy with.

Reactions: bibiloi

lauralizette

Aug 29, 2020
Hey! Since this thread is regarding Gucci bags I was wondering if I could get some help along the lines of this discussion.

I recently bought this bag via the Gucci website and unfortunately it arrived with some defects (including some visible glue and peeling/lifted leather). Does anyone know how Gucci usually addresses these issues? Here’s my more detailed post with pics on this, I’d appreciate any help!❤