Gucci chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dothewave: now what shall we talk about??? Any interesting happened to you last Valentine's Day???? Me, unfortunately, my daughter was sick so we just had a nice Sunday lunch at Cheesecake Factory, then my DH took me to the Gucci store to let me check out their sunglasses...didn't like any of the styles there though :sad:

:dothewave: now what shall we talk about??? Any interesting happened to you last Valentine's Day???? Me, unfortunately, my daughter was sick so we just had a nice Sunday lunch at Cheesecake Factory, then my DH took me to the Gucci store to let me check out their sunglasses...didn't like any of the styles there though :sad:
for Valentines day I put 3k down on my tummy tuck! i sold almost ALL of my bags. just kept 2 Gucci bags and a all of my gucci accessories. BUT then my tax return came and I got one new Gucci bag and a new messenger bag. so i'm back up to 4 bags. lol!

We celebrated with a pre-Valentine's day dinner because we had a family party to go to on the day of. We had really yummy food and our bill at the restaurant (we went with my sis and BIL) came to $500+! My sister looked at the tab and said "That's a new purse!" haha.

DH got me a beautiful bouquet of roses w/stargazer lilies, the sweetest card and a little blue box from Tiffany's. S/S flower pendant necklace that matches my charm bracelet!

ghall - you must be getting very excited about your TT! What types of bags did you sell? I remember you saying you used to own a lot of Coach. Were you able to get good prices on them?

We celebrated with a pre-Valentine's day dinner because we had a family party to go to on the day of. We had really yummy food and our bill at the restaurant (we went with my sis and BIL) came to $500+! My sister looked at the tab and said "That's a new purse!" haha.

DH got me a beautiful bouquet of roses w/stargazer lilies, the sweetest card and a little blue box from Tiffany's. S/S flower pendant necklace that matches my charm bracelet!

ghall - you must be getting very excited about your TT! What types of bags did you sell? I remember you saying you used to own a lot of Coach. Were you able to get good prices on them?
i sold all ofmy Louis, my Gucci GG plus tote, small messenger, abbey tote, i sold all of my coaches along time ago to fund for my guccis LOL!!!
i'm very excited about my TT! just got 2 new bikinis, but at the same time right now i'm FREAKING OUT about the amount of pain i'll be in!

^How long is the recovery time? I haven't been able to fit in a bikini (and look cute) since my honeymoon! Haha!
the dr told me to expect AT LEAST 2 weeks down time.

I feel you tho! i haven't been able to look cute in a bikini since baby #1 and she's 7 years old now! i wanted to get one then, but decided to wait til we were done having kids (aka til he got his son ) son is gonna be 10 months old at time of surgery!
we have a boating trip at the end of June, so i'm excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.